At iGaming License Malta we are able to assist you in establishing your new iGaming company. It is a requirement under Maltese law for all operators to be in possession of a valid license that is applicable to the First Schedule of the Remote Gaming Regulations. As such, all operators must register a Malta company, as well as satisfying the required criteria to obtain a gaming license. There are also various due diligence procedures that must be satisfied before the company can be formed, a bank account can be opened, and a license obtained.
The experienced and multi-disciplinary team at iGaming License Malta are able to not only assist you throughout these various processes, but we can also help you set up the optimum corporate structure to enable you to be successful, profitable, and compliant. We can guide you in terms of tax obligations and fiscal incentives, and we can assist you with all matters pertaining to the MGA licence application. Also, as a part of our services are able to offer Regulatory Compliance and MGA Key Functions services (local Key Official services) to clients and iGaming operators that set up under our guidance.
iGaming License Malta are here to guide and assist our clients each step of the way and our aim is to make the entire process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- Corporate strategy consultancy
- Business Planning
- Opening of Malta and offshore companies (through authorized intermediaries)
- Bank accounts introduction
- License applications: UK, Malta, Curacao, Denmark
- MGA Key Functions services (key official & directorships)
- Regulatory Compliance
- MLRO functions
- Corporate and administration services
- Secretarial services
- Malta company maintenance
- Bookkeeping and accounting services
- Payroll services
- Payment solutions
- Acquiring of going concerns and mergers